Are you interested in sharing your expertise with our readers? Well, you’ve come to the right place. We’re currently accepting guest posts with the following topics:
- Backlink Building
- Business Advice
- Content Marketing
- Inbound Strategy
- Social Media Marketing
Who are our readers?
Notispress’ readers are business owners, entrepreneurs, and eCommerce professionals who want to learn more about how to improve their visibility online. If you think you have something valuable to contribute to this audience, we would love to hear from you.
How can you get our attention?
If you have a topic idea in mind, please pitch it to email@example.com. Don’t be spammy, though. Ashley likes real people who she can build real relationships with. Please read the rest of this page before you pitch.
You’re more likely to get noticed and receive a response if you take the time to follow Notispress on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, sign up for our newsletter, and comment on our blog. We really do pay attention to these things. Also, you should probably read our post about writing guest posts for authority blogs.
This is what you need to know:
- Your topic idea needs to be fresh – something that our readers would appreciate. Come up with something timely, relevant, and valuable.
- Feel free to pitch more than one idea at a time.
- The final product must be high-quality and include images when they help you share your story.
- All posts should be between 800-1,500 words. We may accept something longer if it’s necessary to make your point, but you should keep in mind readers’ short attention spans.
- You are allowed one promotional link to your website, links to your social media profiles, and a headshot in your bio.
- We do not accept promotional guest posts. All content should be of an educational/ entertaining nature.
- Please only send original content. We will not publish plagiarized or obviously spun articles.
- Once you post a piece on this blog, you can link to it, cite it, and share it via social media (please, please do). But, do not republish on another website; doing so may get your content removed.
- When pitching, please share a link to at least one other article that you have written so we can see your writing style.
- We promote on Pinterest, so try to include at least one image that helps tell your story and would make a great Pin. Hint: Small infographics are great for complimenting articles on this site and can be easily created with Canva, but are not a requirement.
- You may be asked to make edits to meet our quality standards. To avoid this, please run your draft through free editing software like Grammarly before you send it over; this will ensure a quicker publication date.
- Once your article is accepted, you will be notified of the scheduled publication date. Please share your published post with your social media followers to extend it’s reach. We will (naturally) do the same.
Thank you for your interest in writing for the Notispress blog. We look forward to connecting with you!